European fundsEvery project is valuable. We find suitable financing for it and present it in selected words and numbers. Once approved, we implement comprehensive project management. We share our knowledge about tenders and European cohesion policy.
LOOKING FOR SOURCES OF PROJECTS FINANCING FROM EUROPEAN STRUCTURAL AND INVESTMENT FUNDS
PREPARATION OF PROJECT, INVESTMENT AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION FOR OPEN CALLS AT INDIVIDUAL MINISTRIES OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA AND OTHER INTERMEDIARY BODIES
- European Regional Development Fund - ERDF,
- European Social Fund - ESF,
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development - EAFRD,
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund - EMFF,
- Cohesion fund - CF.
PREPARING APPLICATIONS FOR CENTRALIZED PUBLIC TENDERS
- Government Office for Development and European Cohesion,
- Ministry of Economic Development and Technology,
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food,
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport,
- Ministry of Culture,
- Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities,
- Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning,
- Slovenian Enterprise Fund,
- SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency,
- Slovenian Regional Development Fund,
- Public Research Agency of the Republic of Slovenia,
- RS Agency for Agricultural Markets and Rural Development,
- SID Bank, plc., Ljubljana,
- Local Action Groups,
- Slovenian Book Agency,
- Eco Fund,
- Employment Service of Slovenia,
- Public scholarship, development, disability and maintenance fund of the Republic of Slovenia.
PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTATION FOR CANDIDACY IN CALLS FOR CROSS-BORDER, TRANSNATIONAL AND INTERREGIONAL COOPERATION
- Horizon 2020,
- Europe for citizens,
- European Investment Bank - EIB.
- Cross-border cooperation:
- Cooperation programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Austria (SI-AT),
- Cooperation programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Croatia (SI-HR),
- Cooperation programme Interreg V-A Slovenia-Hungary (SI-HU),
- Cooperation programme Interreg V-A Italy -Slovenia (IT-SI).
- Transnational cooperation:
- Danube region,
- Adriatic-Ionian programme,
- Central Europe,
- Alpine Space.
- Interregional cooperation:
- INTERREG EUROPE,
- INTERACT III,
- URBACT III,
- ESPON 2020.
NOTIFICATION OF CURRENT TENDERS
- Project management, organization and coordination of international project teams,
- conducting meetings and participating in project meetings of international partnerships at home and abroad,
- assistance with project implementation, preparation for audit, provision of audit trail, preparation of requests and reports,
- finding project partners at home and abroad.
ORGANIZATION OF WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING ON THE TOPIC OF EUROPEAN COHESION POLICY
- Information on the conditions of calls for tenders for obtaining non-refundable and refundable grants from European Structural and Investment Funds.
- Obtaining non-refundable and refundable grants from the European structural and investment funds,
- Project management.