Training and supervision in the area of social workWe provide courses, seminars, workshops and supervisory meetings with expert and current knowledge that help companies meet the challenges of modern business and offer appropriate mechanisms for effective business solutions, professional and personal development of employees.
Organization of courses, seminars and workshops on the topic of:
Systematic and continuous lifelong learning based on work experience, which enables a better quality of social care activities and promotes professional and personal development in various fields of work.
- expanding and deepening the knowledge, methods and techniques of professional work,
- dissemination of professional experiential knowledge,
- preventing the alienated attitude to work and burn-out among professionals,
- strengthening professional autonomy - creating a professional identity,
- defining one's own role, defining roles and responsibilities in the work process,
- distinguishing between personal and professional attitude in the work process - introduction of the process of professional reflection,
- networking and better cooperation between contractors and institutions, social protection activities.